Beethoven X
Search…
Gauge Vote for Pool Incentives
Starting the week of January 3, 2022, fBEETS holders can participate in bi-weekly gauge vote to determine 30% of the beets incentives for pools.

Voting Rules and Information:

  • 30% of the beets farm emission will be decided by the fBEETS gauge vote bi-weekly. The rest 70% of the emission is distributed as base farm weights listed below.
  • Voting will be done via Snapshot as a weighted vote. fBEETS in the wallet or staked on BeethovenX is qualified with snapshot taken at a random block.
  • The fBEETS pool's emission percentage will be fixed at 33.33% and will not be part of the gauge vote.
  • 5% of the BEETS emission is reserved for bonding purpose.
  • Community pools can be requested to add to the gauge vote, provided the following requirements are met. The request should be posted on discord before Wednesday 1800 UTC to be considered for the gauge vote that week. 1. TVL above 50k 2. Maximum weight discrepancy 80/20 3. Pool must be either permissionless or be owned by the multisig 0xCd983793ADb846dcE4830c22F30C7Ef0C864a776 4. Tokens included in the pool must be “legit” (well distributed, no transfer tax, etc) 5. The BPT contract needs to be verified (see Pool Verification).
  • Community pools needs to receive at least 0.15% of the vote before weight is assigned.
  • The liquidity committee reserves the right to reject a pool for any reason and to kill any pool’s allocation if deemed malicious

Base Farm Weights (5% of emission is reserved for bonding)

Note that base farm weights are subject to change by the liquidity committee
Pool
%emissions
fBEETS (staked Fidelio Duetto bpt, BEETS-FTM)
33.33%
Fantom of the Opera (FTM-USDC)
9.57%
Fantom of the Opera, Yearn Boosted (FTM-USDC)
1.40%
The Grand Orchestra (FTM-ETH-BTC)
1.00%
A Late Quartet (FTM-USDC-ETH-BTC)
6.00%
A Late Quartet, Yearn Boosted (FTM-USDC-ETH-BTC)
1.00%
Steady Beets, Act II (USDC-DAI)
0.60%
Steady Beets, Yearn Boosted (USDC-DAI)
0.67%
Guqin Qi (MAI-DAI-USDC)
0.33%
Ziggy Stardust & Magic Internet Money (MIM-USDC-USDT)
0.17%
Grand Steady Orchestra of TUSD (TUSD-USDC)
0.10%
Tenacious Dollar (alUSD-bb-yv-USD)
2.00%
The E Major (ETH-USDC)
0.13%
The B Major (BTC-USDC)
0.13%
Lock, staked, and two smoking FTMs (sFTMx-bb-yv-FTM)
1.57%
The Stader Staked Symphony
0.87%
Battle of the Bands (FTM-BNB-SOL-LUNA-MATIC-AVAX)
1.40%
Fantom Conservatory Strikes Back (FTM-BEETS-BOO-SPIRIT-TAROT-OATH-LQDR-MULTI)
0.57%
Tubular Bells: Curved and Linked (CRV-LINK-FTM-USDC)
0.17%

Total Farm Weights (5% of emission is reserved for bonding)

Pool
Current
Epoch 11
Epoch 10
Epoch 9
Epoch 8
Epoch 7
Epoch 6
Epoch 5
fBEETS (staked Fidelio Duetto bpt, BEETS-FTM)
33.33%
33.33%
33.33%
33.33%
33.33%
33.33%
33.33%
33.33%
Fantom of the Opera (FTM-USDC)
9.63%
9.63%
9.60%
9.60%
9.63%
9.63%
9.73%
9.57%
Fantom of the Opera, Yearn Boosted (FTM-USD)
1.40%
1.40%
1.40%
1.40%
1.40%
1.40%
1.40%
1.40%
The Grand Orchestra (FTM-ETH-BTC)
1.00%
1.13%
1.00%
1.00%
1.13%
3.33%
3.33%
3.33%
A Late Quartet (FTM-USDC-ETH-BTC)
6.07%
6.07%
6.03%
6.00%
6.03%
6.03%
6.03%
6.03%
A Late Quartet, Yearn Boosted
1.00%
1.00%
1.00%
1.00%
1.20%
0.07%
Steady Beets, Act II (USDC-DAI)
0.60%
0.60%
0.60%
0.60%
0.60%
0.60%
0.60%
0.67%
Steady Beets, Yearn Boosted (USDC-DAI)
0.67%
0.67%
0.67%
0.67%
2.00%
2.13%
2.17%
2.17%
Guqin Qi (MAI-DAI-USDC)
0.33%
0.33%
0.33%
0.33%
0.47%
0.47%
0.47%
0.47%
Ziggy Stardust & Magic Internet Money (MIM-USDC-USDT)
0.17%
0.17%
0.17%
0.17%
0.27%
0.47%
0.47%
0.47%
The Grand Steady Orchestra of TUSD (USDC-TUSD)
0.10%
0.10%
0.10%
0.10%
0.20%
0.47%
0.47%
0.47%
Tenacious Dollar (alUSD-USD)
2.00%
2.00%
2.00%
2.00%
The E Major (ETH-USDC)
0.13%
0.13%
0.13%
0.13%
0.17%
0.20%
0.20%
0.27%
The B Major (BTC-USDC)
0.13%
0.13%
0.13%
0.13%
0.17%
0.20%
0.20%
0.27%
Lock, Staked, and Two Smoking FTMs (sFTMx-FTM)
1.57%
1.57%
1.57%
1.57%
The Stader Staked Symphony
0.87%
0.87%
0.87%
0.87%
Fantom Conservatory Strikes Back (FTM-BEETS-BOO-SPIRIT-LQDR-TAROT-OATH-MULTI)
0.57%
0.57%
A Song of Ice and Fire (FTM-MIM-ICE-SPELL)
0.03%
0.03%
0.03%
0.03%
0.03%
0.03%
0.03%
0.03%
Tubular Bells: Curved and Linked (FTM-USDC-CRV-LINK)
0.17%
0.17%
0.17%
0.17%
0.20%
0.33%
0.33%
0.33%
Baron von Binance (BNB-USDC-FTM)
0.17%
0.17%
0.17%
0.17%
0.20%
0.33%
0.33%
0.33%