Beethoven X
Search…
Token Emissions
Token emissions through MasterChef

Minting BEETS

We utilize the MasterChef concept for minting and distribution of new BEETS tokens. The MasterChef contract is the owner of the BEETS token. See the owner section on the BEETS contract
This means the MasterChef contract is the only one which has the permission to mint new BEETS tokens. There is no way to transfer ownership of the BEETS token from the MasterChef.

Distribution

The remaining 78% of the total supply will be minted over 4 years following the Emission Schedule. The emissions will be distributed as follows:
Allocation Category
% of Max Supply Allocated
Number of Tokens After 3 Years
LP Farm Rewards
68%
170,000,000
Treasury Funds
10%
25,000,000

How does it work?

As mentioned before, we utilize the MasterChef for minting and distribution of those shiny new BEETS. Following the emission schedule, the MasterChef mints the set amount of BEETS per Block. 12.8% of them are minted directly to the Treasury multisig wallet. The remaining 87.2% are distributed to all farms according to their weight.
People joining a farm receive their share of those emissions based on their share of the total liquidity in this farm. Lets see how this works in a sample:
Lets assume those numbers:
  • we mint 10 BEETS per block according to the emission schedule
  • we have 5 farms, all with a weight of 20. The weight of all farms combined is 100. This means each farm has 20% of the total rewards.
  • We enter with 100$ into farm A which pushes the total value locked in this farm to 1000$.
// First we need to get the amount of BEETS the farm we entered received
shareOfOurFarm = weightOfMyFarm / totalWeight // 20 / 100 = 0.2
beetsForOurFarm = beetsPerBlock * shareOfOurFarm // 10 * 0.2 = 2
// now we know, our farm gets 2 BEETS per block.
// next we need to know how much our share is of those BEETS
ourShare = ourInvestment / totalInvestments // 100 / 1000 = 0.1
// so we own 10% of the liquidity in this farm, this means
// we should get 10% of the BEETS
ourRewardedBEETS = ourShare * beetsForOurFarm // 0.1 * 2 = 0.2
// so this means, we get 0.2 BEETS for each block we stay in the farm.
// after 1000 bloks, we can harvest 200 BEETS
Copy link
On this page
Minting BEETS
Distribution
How does it work?